ATC-500 & 600
The Jetech ATC (Automatic Throttle Control) represents a new generation in engine throttle control in the water-jetting industry.
- The ATC-500 is an advanced pressure based throttle position memory system.
- This unit is completely electronic, and doesn’t require o-rings, packing, or high pressure hose.
- This unit is designed to control a mechanical engine throttle, and can be fitted to virtually any existing unit, operating at virtually any pressure.
- The ATC-500 is designed for dump systems, and with a flip of a switch it can be used in manual mode for use in constant pressure shut-off and multi-gun systems.
- The ATC-500 is the only such system incorporating separate run and idle pressure set points, allowing for greater dump pressure variations at the different speeds.
- The ATC-500 incorporates a vernier cable control commonly used in the industry to control engine speed.
- The operation of the throttle and the overall system does not change for operators, allowing for seamless integrate into your system with minimal training.
- The ATC-500 has an auxiliary circuit that can be used to disconnect the shut-down circuits while at idle, operate other equipment, etc.
- This auxiliary circuit has a delay-on feature, allowing shut-down circuits to re-set as system returns to operating speed.
- The ATC-500 incorporates a reliable high pressure digital gauge, replacing sensitive analog gauges, or adding redundancy to the most important instrument on your system.
- With the addition of Valve Sensors, the unit can be used in shut-off and multi-gun systems in automatic mode, going to idle when all tools are off, and returning to operating speed when any tool is actuated.
- The ATC-600 is designed for electronic engines, and can be incorporated into the latest engine control modules.
Click to Download PDF