World’s Only Open Frame Submersible Ultra High Pressure Plunger Pump
We are a world leader in high and ultra-high pressure (UHP) pumping systems and accessories. We were the first to successfully break the high horsepower 30,000 psi barrier with 300 horsepower plunger pumps, and then later we made the largest diesel-driven 40,000 psi plunger pump in use. Our company is not just about manufacturing and designing what is currently possible; Jetech is constantly researching and working to bring you the best products imaginable—or not imaginable.
Our Model UW-UH Sub-sea line of triplex and quintuplex pumps are the only ones of their kind. Period. Used for hydrostatic testing, blowout preventer (BOP) testing, methanol injection, pipeline coating removal, and other applications, this submersible pump can be manufactured in sizes up to 700 horsepower for pressures up to 40,000 psi (2750 bar). But it’s not just its sure strength that makes it stand out in the crowd:
- The unique design allows the crankcase of the pumps to be flooded by seawater. This means there is zero differential pressure between the internal and external casing for the power end, letting the underwater pumps operate in very deep submersion levels.
- Proven track record of dives and is designed to operate in the deepest depths of the ocean up to 10000 ft.
- Well-suited to be driven by a direct-connected hydraulic motor.
- Pumps are constructed with all stainless steel, including the power end, for corrosion tolerance to seawater.
- The pumps do not require oil or grease in the power end. Instead, they operate using sea water for cooling and lubricating the bearings and other moving components.
- Only about 20 feet of hose is required.
- The main and connecting rod bearings are made of non-metallic, IOS-3000 material. All tie bolts are stainless steel or nickel-coated.
To see the UW-UH in action, check out the video below. Even if the UW-UH model is not for your company, we can help you find the best pump that is. We currently have equipment operating all over the world including Germany, China, France, Nigeria, Brazil, Taiwan, Lebanon, Haiti, and more. Give us a call today, and we can help match your company with a lasting solution.